Monday, May 24, 2010

"The Pin-up Girl"












(Elle.es)

Ahhh.....the warm weather has finally arrived and it's time (at least for me), to start searching for just the right bathing suit. The bikini is not only the suit of choice, but a summer staple for many. While I love it (especially the frilly ones), I must admit that I'm partial to a one piece. I'm not really a swimmer, nor do I engage in water or jet skiing. I'm more of a "wader" and lounge by the pool person. I prefer the one piece suits with the side cutouts, asymmetrical shoulders or this particular style from Carmen Marc Valvo.





I like to add a sarong or pareo, which I strategically place, just so, about the hips. I do remove it once I reach my destination, but there's just something about that extra "element."

No comments:

Post a Comment