Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One Vintage















(netaporter.com)

Thank goodness, their back! I don't know what happened, but I hadn't seen any of their pieces for a while, and it was my hope that they weren't just a "flash in the pan" that would no longer be heard from. Much to my delight, their gorgeous "re-purposed" offerings are back and, might I add, all sold out! I've become a huge fan of their romantic pieces which, as the story goes, are culled from antique and vintage dresses. Tops one and four really really "hit the spot".....the back of number one and the neckline of number four, is just the right amount of sexy without being overdone. I look forward to more from the creators of these awesome designs, as past collections have included their romantic and beautifully detailed dresses. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment