Monday, May 31, 2010

Ann Demeulemeester Metal Strand Cape

Can you believe this.......what a fabulous piece of work; such ingenuity! While it's one of the ultimate statement pieces, it bears a certain simplicity. The actual design, reminds me of something from the 60's or 70's. Up to now, I've been swooning over her lace-up sandals and now this; I'll definitely have to add it to my list of favorites. I envision endless styling options, as it will work with tanks, or a "collared" blouse, as long as it's simple. I also see it working with a scoop neck, solid colored dress (you certainly don't want anything too fussy that will "compete" for attention). For fall, it will look great with a cropped leather jacket; one that you won't have to remove. Such an innovative design!





(farfetch.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment