Thursday, May 27, 2010

"The Dazzling Diva"

Legendary singer and style icon, Diana Ross is one of my "favorite ladies." As the pictures here attest, she's just as lovely as she is stylish. Her chic fashions certainly elicit a little "closet envy." I wonder if has a special room in her home filled with all of the fabulous pieces that she's worn over the years. If so, I'm sure that there's a fascinating story associated with each. She always lends a certain "flourish" to anything that she wears, making it instantly appealing. I would love to get my hands on an outfit like the one in picture two......notice the sandals, there are several versions available this season. And that silver sequined dress.......talk about a thing of beauty! I'm sure that I've seen a version of the dress in picture six, I just can't remember the designer. Ever the "entrance maker," she remains.

























(pictures: essence.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment