Friday, April 30, 2010

Street Style from Around the World

New York-She is definitely working the bohemian thing.
Milan-This look reminds me of 60's, Bob Dylan and the whole Woodstock thing......it works for him.

Paris-Love the trench, especially the color. I wish I could see the whole outfit.

London-You can tell that she is comfortable with who she is and has created her own individual style.

Paris

Paris

Paris-Love the pumps.....good choice with those pants.

Paris

Paris

London-Now that's and interesting pair of shoes!

Milan-Love the strappy heels and her choice of pants.

Milan-This is a stylish group.

Milan-I really love this look....I wish I could see it up close. That coat is awesome!

Milan-This is a nice casual look......the addition of the sweater and purse adds a bit of classic.


(Vogue.it)

No comments:

Post a Comment