Thursday, April 29, 2010

Favorite Looks from the Pre-Fall Collections

Burberry Prorsum-I would wear this dress with the leather trench in the picture below.....what a great combination!
Burberry Prorsum-Luscious!
Carolina Herrera-this is a great look for the office.....love the print blouse.
Piazza Sempione-This look reminds me of Babe Paley, Lucille Ball, Jackie O and others who epitomized this classic look.
Piazza Sempione-Love the blouse......you know I'm all about the details!
RM by Roland Mouret-This gorgeous little number is ladylike and with a bit of a twist......love the unsual design.
RM by Roland Mouret-Another feminine delight which would be perfect for a cocktail party or a night out on the town......I'd like it with a nice, black, cropped leather jacket.
Thakoon-Another luscious goody.....the hem design is absolutely fabulous. I would wear it just as it is here, but I think I'd opt for black booties or a snakeskin platform.
Versace-Such glorious colors! This is a great "all around" look, in that, it works with heels and would look equally nice with a pair of flats and a wrap.
Yves Saint Laurent-A nice take on the little black dress. Perfect for a night out, but I would hate to cover up those sleeves!
Yves Saint Laurent-Perfection! The knot detail takes it from simple to a sure standout!
Jean Paul Gaultier-O.k., there are probably some UGH sounds going on. I must confess, I love, love, love, the pants and this particular style is a must have for me! Many people don't care for the harem pants, but the fact that this pair is denim makes them far more appealing, at least in my opinion. You really have to look closely to see that it is not a skirt over skinny jeans. Whatever, however.......I love 'em!
J. Mendel-Love the skirt.......if it's draped, tucked wrapped or has a bow, I'm usually taken with it!


(bergdorfgoodman.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment