Wednesday, April 7, 2010

"I Need This Coat!"




In the April issue of Lucky magazine, Rachel Roy is wearing this coat, which is her own design. It reminded me that I need a nice lightweight coat (something beyond the trench), that can be worn on cool spring days and nights. This coat is not only cute, but versatile in it's style as well as color. In the magazine, Rachel wears it much like it's worn here, with boyfriend jeans....it's a good look.

I also like the fact that it can be worn with work pieces or over a dress if you're out for the evening. I'm also drawn to the unique print which will work perfectly with many colors. I'd actually been looking at some floral coats which are awfully pretty, but have somewhat limited wear-ability, due to the flowers. This seems a logical choice.

(rachelroy.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment