Thursday, April 1, 2010

One of My Latest Creations



Okay, so I woke up this morning with the creative juices just a flowin, so I thought I would at least complete some of the five pieces that I've been working on. Funny how it works, I have to really "feel it" on a particular day in order to complete something. After I complete a piece, I have to leave it on the form for a while (sometimes days) and sort of just look at it from time to time to see if I really like it that way.

Once that's been decided, I wear it for a while to see how it looks on. After that, I'm pretty much done. While I finished three today, two didn't photograph well, so I'll add those as soon as I can get a good picture. Both bear rhinestones, which can sometimes be hard to photograph due to the glare, but I'll continue until the actual details of the stones appear as they do when looking a the necklace.

This particular piece was a bit tedious to complete, but I'm happy with the outcome. It certainly falls into my "the bigger the better category." Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment