Monday, April 26, 2010

"Ring-a-Ling-a-Bling"

Mark Davis
City Carving (luscious!)

Rettore


Rettore



Rettore (another unique beauty!)


Rettore


House of Waris

House of Waris (another favorite)


Lucifer Vir Honestus


Lucifer Vir Honestus


Lucifer Vir Honestus


Lucifer Vir Honestus (diamond laden beauty)



Munnu


Cristina Rotondaro (the ultimate cocktail ring!)

Abraxas Rex

Abraxas Rex (the rough hewn stone makes this a unique standout piece)


(barneys.com)


Barney's offers one of the absolute best collections of jewelry. I always look forward to browsing through their unique statement pieces. While I love ALL jewelry......I buy a great deal of rings; from vintage to costume to those that fall into the fine jewelry category. There are many days that I don't wear a necklace, (wanting to keep things, somewhat simple) but I ALWAYS wear one or two statement rings.

My number one rule is, it has to be big! There are some of the daintier styles that I find appealing, but I always gravitate toward those beautiful "knuckle-dusters," due to my long fingers. I'm headed out today for lunch with friends, and I'm sure somewhere along the way, I'll end up with another ring.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog and I have fell in love!!!! Thank you so much for your fab taste!!! I to feel your pain about non fashionable town but I do love finding great items in antique shops!! Thanks you for putting a bright spot in my day!!!!!!!!

    Dwan

    ReplyDelete