Monday, March 15, 2010

"Shoe Carnival"



1. Classiques Entier (I haven't heard of this brand in a while.....they were very popular in the late eighties and nineties; I'm glad they're back). 2. Burberry 3. Via Spiga 4. Jessica Simpson 5. Francesco Morichetti 6. Diane Von Furstenberg 7. Jessica Simpson 8. Miss Sixty 9. Sam Edelman 10. Naughty Monkey 11. Beverly Feldman 12. L.A.M.B. 13. Seychelles 14. Steve by Steve Madden 15. & 16. Bourne 17. Geox 18. Stuart Weitzman 19. OTBT 20. Jessica Simpson 21. Via Spiga 22. Poetic Licence 23. - 28. Bourne 29. Via Spiga 30. Tracy Reese 31. Miss Sixty 32. Tory Burch 33. Me Too 34. Naughty Monkey 35. Steve Madden 36. Miss Sixty 37. Poetic Licence 38. Corso Como 39. Via Spiga 40. Kenneth Cole 41. Seychelles 42. Charles by Charles David 43. Steve Madden

(nordstrom.com)

This collection encompasses just about all the shoe styles that one would need for spring and summer (although I'm sure we can always find more). From weddings to date night, and clubbing, to vacation and the all too wonderful road trip with the girls. I love to have a good driving moccasin as well as another comfortable and cute flat (Beverly Feldman's is a cute one) for the 'ole road trip and vacation shopping. I have a couple of friends who swear by heels and will, maybe occasionally wear a flat thong-type sandal.

While I love my heels, there are times when I have to ditch them in favor of a comfortable pair, especially if it is going to be a long shopping day.......I want to make sure that my feet aren't hurting when we head out for dancing later that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment