Monday, March 8, 2010

My Favorite Oscar Looks



1. Vera Farmiga 2. Mariska Hargitay 3. Demi Moore 4. Molly Ringwald (it's good to see her......she looks great!) 5. Jennifer Lopez 6. Giuliana Rancic 7. Carey Mulligan 8. Lenny Kravitz and daughter Zoe 9. Penelope Cruz 10. Cameron Diaz 11. Sandra Bullock 12. Samantha Harris 13. Elizabeth Banks 14. Jake Gyllenhaal 15. Rachel McAdams 16. Zac Efron 17. Diane Kruger 18. Ryan Reynolds 19. Queen Latifah 20. Keanu Reeves 21. Anika Noni Rose 22. Kristen Stewart 23. Tyler Perry 24. Sarah Jessica Parker 25. Gabourney Sidibe 26. Ryan Secrest 27. Amanda Seyfried

(usmagazine.com & essence.com)

Of course I have my favorites within the favorites.......my top pick is Vera Farmiga-that dress is beyond spectacular! The color, the detail........it's just breathtaking! Mariska Hargitay is stunning in another beautiful design, Jennifer Lopez, I love the detail.........she always gets it right!, Demi Moore, I love the "frills and the color, Molly Ringwald is resplendent in cobalt blue with the perfect accessories, Giuliana Rancic and Cameron Diaz are equally dazzling in their choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment