Monday, March 29, 2010
Men: A Little Something for a Night Out on The Town
1. From left: Shirt by Etro, tie by Alexander Olch, pants by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Dress by Opening Ceremony by Pendleton, bra by Dolce & Gabbana, sandals by Christian Louboutin, bangles by Alexis Bittar. Shirt and pants by Prada, tank top by Hanes, shoes by Dries Van Noten. Shirt and pants by Yves Saint Laurent, tie by BOSS Orange, belt by Michael Bastian. Louis Vuitton. Top by BOSS Orange, shorts by Club Monaco.
2. From left: Dolce & Gabbana. Calvin Klein Collection. Tom Ford.
3. From left: Dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs, bra by Eres. Emporio Armani. Dior Homme.
4. From left: Tank by Jen Kao, bra by Hanky Panky, shorts by Acne, earrings by Gara Danielle. Marc by Marc Jacobs. Shirt by Ralph Lauren Black Label, tie by Alexander Olch, pants by Lanvin. Suit and shirt by Lanvin, tie by Alexander Olch. Blazer by Gucci, shirt by Dries Van Noten, pants by Dior Homme, tie by Topman. Top by Moschino, skirt by Chris Benz.
5. From left: Lacoste. Dress by Versace, gold bangles by Alexis Bittar, enamel and metal bangles by Lydell.
6. Suit by Tommy Hilfiger, shirt by Marc by Marc Jacobs.
7. From far left: Dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs. Express. Prada. Giorgio Armani. Dress by Marc by Marc Jacobs, bra by Eres, sandals by Rock & Republic. Emporio Armani.
8. From Left: Suit by HUGO, shirt by BOSS Black, tie by Band of Outsiders. Gucci. In background, dress by Opening Ceremony.
9. Blazer, shirt, and pants by Versace. Tie by Alexander Olch. Shoes by Louis Vuitton. Socks by Punto.
10. On him: Suit by Etro, shirt by Marc by Marc Jacobs. On her: Shirt by BOSS Orange, skirt by HUGO.
11. Dolce & Gabbana
12. On him: Dries Van Noten. On her: Dolce & Gabbana, shoes by Sergio Rossi, ring by Alexis Bittar.
This is one fabulous spread......I love everything about it!