Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Curvy Models: Inga Eiriksdottir






Elena Miro

About her

"I was born in Iceland, I live in New York and I work for Ford Models."


Career

“I began modelling at fourteen when a woman discovered me in a pizzeria in Iceland and asked me to take part in a show with people who were there. There was a person who wanted me to move to London to work as a model, but my parents wouldn’t allow that since I was too young. I was like, ‘It’s my last chance, next year I’ll be too young!’ Then, when I was fifteen, I managed to get to London and since then I’ve carried on travelling around the world.”

Beauty secret

“I really think that my beauty secret is yoga because it makes me feel happy and calm inside and outside – it’s great for the body and mind. I take Omega-3 in the mornings too.”

Style advice

“I hope I can be an example of healthy living for girls and that appreciate their bodies and try yoga because it changed my life, it’s one of my favourite things. In ten years I see myself still being a model, perhaps a bit more, and I hope I can teach yoga more and start a yoga retreat in Iceland.”

(Vogue.it)

No comments:

Post a Comment