Thursday, February 21, 2013

In Search of the Perfect Boyfriend (Jeans)

Girls, there's no doubt that shopping for that certain something can sometimes prove challenging. While boyfriend jeans are all the rage (again) I thought that I'd stock up on a couple of pairs before the next "drought." The problem? Most stores and online sites carry the slim leg.....I prefer the ripped, loose and slouchy styles. There are days when I want to sport something other than the ever constant skinny jeans.

After MUCH searching, I think I've found some that I can work with. Of those featured, I really, really love those from Urban Outfitters......they're exactly what I'm looking for, but my size is sold out......isn't that the way it works!  My second and third choices are Gap & Asos. I'm going to check the Gap stores in my area so that I can at least try them on and go up a size if need be, to achieve the desired look. We shall see!


1969 Boyfriend; $69.96

1969 Boyfriend 69.95

1969 Boyfriend (gap.com)

Current/Elliott, $206; shopbop.com
Asos ripped vintage; $61.39

Asos "Saxby," $61.39; (asos.com)

"Urban Renewal Distressed" Levis, $49; (urbanoutfitters.com)

Quiksilver "High Tide," $41.15; (quiksilver.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment