Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Beyoncé for Vogue US March 2013 by Patrick Demarchelier

The Inauguration, The Super Bowl, The Documentry, the Pepsi deal...whew! There's simply no denying the fact that the lovely Beyoncé is hotter than hot!


“I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I'm an adult.” Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci optic-white organza dress, blouse with poplin collar, wool trousers, and sandals. In this story: hair, Kim Kimble; makeup, Francesca Tolot. Production design, Mary Howard.
Beyoncé lives her life in front of cameras—the paparazzi’s as well as those of her own attendant videographers. Rochas flower-print silk-satin opera coat, sculpted bra, and high-waisted shorts.
Making Life Is But a Dream for HBO was an exercise in self-exposure. “My story has never been told,” she says. Oscar de la Renta carnation-red organza-and-taffeta dress with ruflle embroidery. Alexander McQueen embellished sandals.
“I’m going to be tweaking,” she says of her next album. “I still have things to figure out.” Marni black silk-and-wool brocade top. Haider Ackermann black-and-silver striped jacquard pants.
Beyoncé under the lights in an Alexander McQueen red organza dress with 3-D flower embroidery.
Fashion Editor: Camilla Nickerson


(vogue.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment