Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Still in Color Mode

I've featured some of my latest colorful finds. I am by no means a Black Friday shopper, but I did brave the crowd to pick up a few things at JCP. I did venture out again the weekend following and ended up with a couple of bags that I really, really needed.


I fell in love with this sweater's mix of colors....when I looked a little further, I found the tuxedo stripe jeans. Both are Charlotte Ronson for JCP
I'd been searching for green pieces, and  found just what I wanted! I love the fact that the sweater is solid in the front, with white stripes in the back, like those around the wrist. The sweater I found at one of my favorite local stores, and the jeans are Arizona from JCP.
This lovely bag is a studded (and I do mean studded!) satchel by Steve Madden. I picked it up at T.J. Maxx for the clearance price of $29. Macys carries the "Bdarby" for $128,  which is the same bag, with a different type of stud.

Just a view of the back
I picked up this Kate Landry bag at Dillards Black Friday weekend. I needed both a brown and tan bag, and with the color-blocking, I have both in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment