Friday, December 28, 2012

Quest for the Horn

The horn pendant that is. Initially I searched for pendants for layering, like those worn by Aerin Lauder in the picture below. While shopping around, I ran across the ivory version by Vince Camuto which I ordered from Macys. What sold me on that one, is the pendant's size (3") and the fact that I can have two looks in one. I'll wear it as a choker, and hopefully be able to remove the pendant and wear it on a chain. I'll see when it arrives.

I've featured others that I like, and think would be a good look when layered.




Vince Camuto, $75 (on sale for $45, dillards.com; on sale for $37, macys.com)
Vince Camuto, $48; nordstrom.com

Cara, $38; nordstrom.com

Cara, $38; nordstrom.com
Vince Camuto, $48; nordstrom.com

Just Cavalli, $156; forzieri.com

Kelly Wearstler, $250; forwardforward.com

House of Harlow 1960, $90; metroparkusa.com
C.C. Skye, $143; boutiquetoyou.com

Ram's horn pendant, $63.75; designsbystephene.com

Mango, $16.99; mango.com
Kristen Elspeth, $150; shopgoldyn.com

Ben Amun, $155; couturecandy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment