Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jewelry: "The Delicates"

Quiet as it's kept, I've always been a lover and of sterling silver jewelry. While I've never really purchased many of the items that I term "delicates," those pieces are especially appealing to me lately. Dare I say it.....I've actually been wearing the smaller pieces in lieu of my usual statement pieces....I don't know what's come over me! O.k., I do love the fact that the necklaces are lightweight, perfect for "layering," and are ideal with the denim looks that are so hot this season.

I also love the idea sterling silver and diamonds. I recently purchased a pendant similar to the one in picture seven, and wear it constantly. Like the one featured, mine is one carat total weight, with just the right amount of dazzle. As far as earrings, I probably wear silver hoops more, but I do wear studs or the smaller drop-style from time to time. I also add a nice ring (see picture one....I bought this ring at Sears during Christmas for $99!...also one carat), and silver bangles to complete the look. Always price-friendly, sterling silver is a timeless classic. Following are some of my favorites.




Cindy Crawford One Kiss









Cindy Crawford One Kiss





(jcpenney.com)

1 comment:

  1. No matter what the occasion is, fashion jewelry can always make a statement.
    tiffany key

    ReplyDelete