Monday, February 8, 2010
Men's Fashions: "Classics Revolution"
1. Left: WOLVERINE’s 1,000 Mile Collection; Jacket and sweater by J. Crew; Diesel pants; Right: RED WING SHOES; Jacket by Ben Sherman, Theory pants.
2. FRYE’s hiking-inspired ankle boots.
3. On Brian, left: VINTAGE SHOE CO.’s boots. Boss Orange jacket, Paul Smith sweater,Ben Sherman shirt, Rock & Republic jeans. On Ryan, right: J. SHOES’ boots. Sweater and pants by Theory.
4. Navy suede button-up ankle boots by JOHN VARVATOS. Jacket by DKNY, sweatshirt by Diesel, pants by Theory.
5. left: DIESEL’s suede boots. Jacket by J.Crew, sweater by Seven for All Mankind, shirt by Paul Smith, pants by Theory. right: Boots by GUESS. Jacket by Kenneth Cole, shirt by J.Crew, Boss Orange jeans.
6. RACHEL COMEY’s camel suede boots. Sweater by Ben Sherman, pants by Boss Orange.
7. From top: HARRYS OF LONDON’s laceup; BED STU’s boot; MAGNANI’s dress boot; PALLADIUM’s canvas short boot; TO BOOT NEW YORK’s leather boot.
8. TIMBERLAND BOOT CO.’s vintage-inspired ankle boots. Shirt by Paul Smith, pants by Kenneth Cole, sweater is stylist’s own.
9. Ankle boots with toe-cap and speed lacing by MARTIN DINGMAN. Sweater and pants by Theory, shirt by Ben Sherman.
Designers are again looking to the past for the best fall boots, updating iconic silhouettes with antique finishes, burnished leathers and distressed details.
Creative Director: Regina Smith Popp
Stylist: Brittany Sullivan
Grooming: Ryan Taniguchi for Kate Ryan Inc. using Tresemme
Models: Ryan Vigilant and Brian Patrick from Major
I love it! The mix of "rugged" and classic is very appealing.