Thursday, January 28, 2010
Nicole Richie's Cover Shoot for Marie Claire U.K
1. Having survived drug busts, rehab and trial by tabloid, Nicole Richie is in better shape than ever. The wild child turned mother and fashion designer opens up to Marie Claire this month, and stars as our stunning cover girl. To see all the gorgeous pics, click through now.
2. She might be the perennial LA boho babe, but Nicole Richie flew the flag for British style on her MC cover shoot - striking a pose in a dress by London-based fashion favourite, Giles Deacon.
3. Having only recently gone back to brunette, after favouring an array of honey hues for a number of years, Nicole Richie gave her new chocolate locks one of their first outings at the MC shoot.
4. For her cover close-up, Nicole rocked a blouse and skirt, both by Versace, and an array of Solange Azagury-Partridge gems.
5. In a jacket from her very own fashion collection, Winter Kate, Nicole Richie proved the perfect model for her boho-chic look, wearing the leather cover-up with a LNA tee and Mardou & Dean grey jeans. As for her introduction into the world of clothing design, she told Marie Claire it'd been a long-held ambition: 'I've been pulling tear sheets from magazines since I was a little girl.'
6. We might be used to clocking Nicole Richie in her signature flowing maxi dresses, laidback layers and rock chick minidresses, but she embraced her romantic side for her MC close-up, wearing a baby pink Giles bandeau dress.
7. Who would beleive that Nicole Richie is a mother of two? Wowing in a DSquared thigh-skimming black dress and vertiginous leopard print peep-toes, you'd never know that the yummy mummy gave birth to baby Sparrow just months ago, in September 2009.
(Marie Claire U.K.)
Nicole is really looking good these days.......she looks healthy and the darker hair is really working for her. Apparently motherhood and having some focus has completely turned her life around. She is coming into her "grown-up" look which is beautiful.