Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Where's Julia?

The beautiful Julia Sarr-Jamois that is. unfortunately, there hasn't been any recent "Julia sightings." Though she's on Instagram, it's not quite the same as seeing her striding through the streets or gracing the pages of a particular publication. As one of THE MOST chic women on the planet, she's been written about and photographed (pictures one-eight are from an article which appeared in Vogue UK in December of last year) by many. After not seeing her included among the street style pictures from Haute Couture Fashion Week, I set out to find out what she's up to these days.

She's departed from Wonderland Magazine, and is now freelancing and contributing to i-D. I can only hope that she turns up in the fall for the various fashion weeks. She's truly an inspiration!



Photo: mycurlymane.com
Rocking bold, bright colours like nobody else, Julia Sarr-Jamois has become a favourite of street style photographers with her striking good looks and impeccable style. Julia began her career as fashion assistant at i-D. She then went on to become fashion editor at Wonderland Magazine. Julia has since left the London title and gone freelance, once again contributing to i-D. 
"Today is pretty chilly. I have a hectic day of meetings and appointments and I'm not a fan of Mondays, so thought I would brighten mine up with a Moschino Cheap & Chic coat, Prada PJs and boots, vintage Pucci shades and a Gucci bag."

"Today I'm wearing a Topshop coat, Prada sweater, Miu Miu shirt, Balenciaga trousers, a Shrimps clutch bag, Gucci loafers, and topshop crystal earrings."

"Today I am doing a day of meetings and will be running around a lot so I'm wearing my Moschino Cheap & Chic coat and bag, a Ralph Lauren cashmere sweater, Junya Watanabe jeans, and Nike trainers".

"Going for lunch and a stroll in Brixton. I'm wearing a Christopher Kane leather jacket, a Balenciaga cashmere sweater, Levi's 501 jeans and Gucci loafers."
"I'm shooting today and I felt like going for it with the leopard print! I'm wearing a Moschino Cheap & Chic coat, a Celine sweater and trousers, Gucci loafers, and a Prada bag."

"On my way to meet Ashley Williams to talk about her next collection. I'm wearing a Balenciaga dress, a Miu Miu purple lurex sweater and sequin shoes and Im carrying a Moschino Cheap & Chic bag."

"Today I'm carrying my new Miu Miu card holder I just bought - I love it!" 

"Love the days in between Christmas and New Year's Eve to do festive things! Today I'm wearing a Moschino Cheap & Chic shirt, Miu Miu earrings, vintage dungarees and a Chanel badge."
Photo: vogue.com

Photo: gastrochic.com

Photo: wikifashion.com

Photo: essence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment