Thursday, July 24, 2014

New In

One of Dillards best sales started yesterday. An additional 40% off handbags and jewelry, and an additional 30% off shoes and apparel. I'd been eyeing several jewelry pieces lately, but received a little inside information that I should wait for the sale. I'm glad that I did. In my area, there's so much jewelry that I didn't even see it all! It was definitely all about the statement for me, as I picked up a couple of amazing pieces.

After this writing, I'm headed back again to "dig for more treasure!"


Jessica Simpson "Essty" $16.90 @ Dillards after discount. If shopping online, most sizes available in "nude." Limited sizes in black. The studs were a big selling point for me. There are others colors, but the nude and black are my favorites.

Natasha Elaborate Rope and Cluster Statement necklace. For some reason, it's not on sale online ($58), but in-store it's $34 with an additional 40% off. Of course the picture doesn't do this justice....it's so beautiful. I can hardly wait to wear it!
Vince Camuto "Laguna" wide adjustable ring. It's sold out online, but in-store it's $20 with an additional 40% off. It's available in silver at vincecamuto.com for $29.99. It can also be found at zappos.com & 6pm.com. While it looks HUGE and imposing, it's really not....it wears very comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment