Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A Waiting List of 600 People!

My, my. my, my, my! It's true. A waiting list of 600 people (could possibly be more by this date) for Karl Lagerfeld's fur bag. Read on for more.


This Karl Lagerfeld fur handbag has a waiting list of 600 people.

The handbag is priced at $1792.

Remember the Fendi Baguette, or the ChloƩ padlock? Here's another it-bag with the same high fashion pedigree and with an equally long waiting list - Fendi's Karlito handbag. As modelled by Cara Delevingne here, it features Lagerfeld's signature black sunglasses made out of mink, a body of silver fox fur and also goat fur. The handbag's waiting list only opened last month, and it'll be made available from September. (Vogue Australia)

Karl Lagerfeld (Haute Couture Fashion Week Fall 2014) photo: style.com

Susie (Bubble) Lau (Haute Couture Fashion Week Fall 2014) Photo: style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment