Wednesday, August 1, 2012

To the MAXX!

As you all know, T.J. Maxx is one of my favorite places to shop. Each time that I enter those double doors, I get such a rush of excitement that my hearts literally pounds, as I anticipate what treasures I might find. Yesterday (and most often), it's all about their fabulous jewelry. I've featured the pieces that I found a couple of days ago.

If you know the store, you know that they add new items, at least three times a week, so I MUST go more than once a week to see what's new! Hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Unfortunately for me, the Marshalls in my area don't carry jewelry, which I hate, because when I visit cities that do, I lose my mind in two places! Maybe it's a good thing!


I loved this Devi Rao ring the first time that I saw it.....the raised setting gives it an extra bit of chic. I'm not sure what type of semi-precious stone it's set with, but it's has a matte gold  (18kt gold over sterling silver) texture. It was clearanced to $39.

Of course I wanted bracelets to wear with my new ring, and these Mirabella bangles fit the bill. One is 18kt over sterling silver with amethyst stones, and the other is rose gold over sterling silver with rose quartz stones. Both were marked down from $49.99 to $15 each.
The heart necklace was another piece that caught my eye from the very first. As you can see, it has the word love etched in english, german, french and italian. With a retail of $120, it was priced at $59.99....I paid $39. In need of a sterling silver ring that's plain, but stylish...I found this one which is just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment