Tuesday, October 21, 2014

To The Knee or Over-the-Knee?

When it come to boots, my first choice is definitely going to be an ankle boot. I love the ease of getting them on and off, coupled with the fact that they are usually jazzier than most tall boots. I've owned both tall and mid-calf boots over the years, for wearing with a long dress or skirt. I've never really been fond of the jean tucking thing, though the new crop of over-the-knee boots has me reconsidering that choice.

The look in picture one caught my eye. I like that smooth and easy silhouette....it's effortless. I've added an assortment of looks, as well as store offerings for those of us shopping for boots.



Add caption



Caroline Issa

A model wearing Tom Ford


Chiara Ferragni

Olivia Palermo

Saint Laurent

Valentino

Valentino

Versace
TopShop Unique, $390

Michael Kors "Jessa", $850

Stuart Weitzman OTK boot, $645
Alexander Wang "Lovanni", $1,350
(neimanmarcus.com)

Sma Edelman "Pierce" OTK boot, $199

Vince Camuto "Faristall" tall boot,
$269

Michael Kors "Cidney" tall boot, $375

Jessica Simpson "Cardona"
$189
Calvin Klein "Gladys", $199

Calvin Klein "Bisma" OTK
boot, $189

Michael Kors OTK boot, $825 (dillards.com)
Leather and Patenet cap toe tall boots, $189 (zara.com)

BCBGeneration "Eileen" tall boots, $124.99

Donald J. Pliner, "Devi3", $398

Ivanka Trump "Izze" tall dress boots, $225
Adrienne Vittadini "Tiger" OTK boots, $229

Nina Originals "Alure" OTK boots, $298 (macys.com)

Street style images: harpersbazaar.com & essence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment