Monday, October 27, 2014

New In

I ran into the mall this weekend to return something, and popped into New York & Company after passing the window. Boy I'm I glad that I did! I actually forget about them sometimes, because I really don't frequent the mall. I finally found the perfect "jogger jean." Jeans were definitely a preference, as I'm not into those that look like workout pants.

I also conquered my fear of culottes/gaucho pants, after trying on a pair. I find them a nice alternative to a skirt. Just add a dressy blouse and heels. I also ran across a great pair of wide-leg palazzo pants. And I do mean wide....but I like them that way. I had to leave them though, see more below.



Soho Soft Jogger Jean, $64.95 (buy 1 get 1 50% off; I paid $29 for each in-store)

I loved this jean so much that I bought both they dark and light colors. Just as the description states, they are soft. Best of all, not only are they comfortable, but the fit is superb!

Soho Soft Jogger Jean - Destroyed Accent, $64.95 (buy 1 get 1 50% off)



Pearl Double-Finger Ring, $6.88

This was a great little clearance purchase. it looks good on.


7th Avenue Gaucho Pant, $29.97 (also in gray)

These fit very nicely. Those that I purchased are wider in the leg, and blur the line between gaucho and skirt.

City Crepe - Palazzo Soft Pants, $34.97

I had to leave these and I REALLY hated that! They are so flattering on, but they are too long. You'd definitely need about 4" heel to get the look in the picture. I love them so much though, that I'm thinking of getting them and having them altered.


nyandcompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment