Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Now That's Interesting!

Piers Atkinson's fun accessories are sure to be a hit among fashion week attendees. I can think of one person that I would expect to see donning this unique headgear....Susie Lau, of Style Bubble. I will also include the ever-trendy, no holds barred, Anna Dello Russo to that list. I actually found a picture of Anna from 2010, in which she proudly wears a veiled, cherry headband and cherry earrings, see it below. Her added comment gives some insight into her love of fashion.....I can certainly relate!





Sold out


Sold out






"Reality for me is too tough. Fashion is an escape. Is my addiction! Is better than drugs": Anna Dello Russo at Gucci's spring/summer 2011 collection in Milan. (photo: theguardian.com)

(accessories: netaporter.com)

1 comment: