Monday, February 24, 2014

Fashion Week (Fall/Winter 2014) Street Style: Coats & Jackets

In viewing the pictures from the various Fashion Week's, I was most captivated by the beautiful and unique coats and jackets (which made me want to launch into a coat buying frenzy!), along with the" layering skills" of those who braved the cold temps. I had to include a picture of  Michelle Harper from NYFW, which is a bit startling, but I guess it's all good in the name of fashion!


Anna Dello Russo

Anna Dello Russo in Prada

Anna Dello Russo in Moschino

I'm wondering whether that headpiece is a headband or hat.....pretty cool though!









Caroline Issa  (love this....so chic & polished!)

A good example of layering done right

Chiara Ferragni in Moschino

Chiara Ferragni (love this!)
Comme de Garcons coat




Giovanna Battaglia






Fendi Coat





Giovanna Battaglia

Giovanna Battaglia





Indre Rockfeller







Leigh Lezark in Fendi



Tamu McPherson on the left.









I'm all about live and let live and whatever floats your boat and all the other stuff, but I'm just wondering what the thought process was behind this. We are all aware of Michelle Harper's over-the-top style, but this was in New York and it appears that it was really, really cold. O.k., I'll chalk it up to "self expression."
























Shiona Turini

You gotta love that Snoopy!




Susie Lau


Tamu Mcpherson

Tiffany Hsu





Photos: harpersbazzar.com; elle.com; style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment