Friday, February 28, 2014

Milan Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2014 Street Style: The Extras (Starring Anna Dello Russo)

In this post, my focus is unique and eye-catching outfits, shoes, accessories and handbags. That said, It just wouldn't be right if I didn't include Anna Dello Russo! You gotta love her moxie! There's soooooooooo much to love, but the one thing that I would love to own out of all of this, is Chiara Ferragni's gold metallic jacket.....what a beautiful piece!


Anna Dello Russo-these Adidas sandals were worn with Moschino's "Mcdonalds" look, pictured below

Anna Dello Russo

Anna Dello Russo

Anna Dello Russo in Moschino
Anna Dello Russo

Anna Dello Russo

Anna Dello Russo in Prada

Anna Dello Russo in Moschino











Chiara Ferragni

ChiaraFerragni




Michelle Elie


Michelle Elie








Tamu McPherson






(Photos: style.com; vogue.com; harpersbazaar.com; elle.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely comeback .
    Fashion Jewelry

    ReplyDelete