Friday, September 27, 2013

T-strap Flats

After drooling over Valentino's "Rockstud" flats for so long, I set out to find something similar. Well low and behold, I found a pair that I absolutely love at my first stop (that usually doesn't happen!). Marshalls had just  added new styles and I happened upon the Rampage flats pictured below. They're quite impressive and look far more expensive than they actually were.

Due to the current trend, this particular style is in ample supply as an alternative to the ever present ballet flat. I've featured a few others from various sites.



Marais USA; shopbop.com

CL Chinese Laundry; macys.com

Seychelles; modcloth.com
Red Valentino; neimanmarcus.com

Sole Society; solesociety.com

Sole Society; solesociety.com
Isabel Marant; farfetch.com

Dirty Laundry; zappos.com

Jimmy Choo; farfetch.com
Valentino; neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment