Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Oscar Tiye Fall/Winter 2013-14

I would love to get my hands on that red boot and the clutch!














The idea for the collection on show at Palazzo Morando?

 "The Oscar Tiye line started as a very personal expression of who I am and turned into self discovery journey. My Middle Eastern roots are responsible for most of the details, patterns, colors and themes present in the collection, developed through my aesthetics and vision on femininity."

 Which stores sell your creations?

 "The Oscar Tiye collection is now available in selected stores like LuisaViaRoma, Antonioli, The Queen in Italy, Level Shoe District in Dubai, Alter in China, Passhion in Taiwan."

 Your relationship with colours and materials

 "The colors and the materials are as important as the designs and they can make or break your collection. So I spend a lot of time researching and making sure I am completely happy with my choices."

(Vogue.it)

No comments:

Post a Comment