Thursday, September 12, 2013

September 15th!

Of course you know that's the date that 3.1 Phillip Lim debuts at Target! I plan to be there Sunday at 8:00 a.m. when the doors open. That said, I don't want to get my hopes up, only to have them dashed if I find that the stores in my area will carry a very limited selection. I can only imagine the bigger shopping markets will have it all, but I must be there to see what part of the collection will be offered.

My concern is not really for the clothing, but for the handbags! I want the purple satchel, the yellow shoulder bag (both on the bottom row), and the black zippered number featured in picture two. I actually NEED a new black bag with gold hardware, and that one certainly fits the bill. The countdown begins!


Photo: thebudgetbabe.com
Photo: shefinds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment