Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Camouflage Anyone?

I personally like a touch of camouflage, but give it to me "easy." I don't so much like the really in-your-face prints, as I don't want to look as though I'm headed out for military maneuvers. My preference is for the blues, and those tinged with another color or colors. The Michael Kors, Vince Camuto, and 3.1 phillip Lim looks "chic it up." For a casual look,  I love both Obey Clothing's and BCBGeneration's jackets. For me, it's about the faux leather sleeves and detail.

Accessories wise, both the shoe and bag are the perfect stand alone pieces to add a little pop to a particular outfit. Given a choice, I'd have to go with  Valentino's denim tote,  rockstud sandal, and Christian Louboutin flats. Oh sigh!
TODS; bergdorfgoodman.com

forever21.com

Betsey Johnson; dillards.com
Christian Louboutin; footcandyshoes.com

Gianvito Rossi; net-a-porter.com

Arizona Jeans

L'amour Nanette Lepore

Olsenboye
Arizona Jeans; jcp.com

Kardashian Kollection; sears.com

Current/Elliott
Michael Kors

Michael Kors

Valentino
Prada

Valentino

Manolo Blahnik
Manolo Blahnik

Valentino

3.1 Phillip Lim
Generation Love; revolveclothing.com

G-Star

asos.com
Franco Ferrari; shopbop.com

Obey Clothing; outdoor.com

Vince Camuto; vincecamuto.com

Textile Elizabeth & James; zappos.com
BCBGeneration; nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment