Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In Pursuit of The Creeper

I don't know why, but I was a little lukewarm on this trend when the Prada creepers hit stores last year. I think it had much to do with the fact that, most often they were paired with a dress or skirt, and I just couldn't wrap my mind around that look. Well, since that time, those quirky little buggers have grown on me. These days I find myself feverishly scouring the internet and local stores for a pair. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck locally, but have featured a few pairs that I've found online. Now the problem is finding them in half sizes(specifically a 9.5)...all that I've found, are either a size 9 or 10. I really need to find some in my area that I can try on before purchasing so that I don't have to return an online pair.

The search continues......
Hego, $255; Farfetch.com



Wanted "Trip", $59.99; endless.com & amazon.com
Prada, $950; nordstrom.com

Prada, $950; nordstrom.com
Spy Love, $39.95; amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment