Monday, November 7, 2011

I Love This Dress!!!!


This dress is from Mango's fall 2011 collection for J.C. Penney. I initially saw it back in August in a local store and I had to stop and take a look. At that time, it was super hot, so the last thing on my mind was a long dress with sleeves! About that time, it was also featured in People Style Watch as one of their fall picks. Anyhoo, while it stayed on my mind, I didn't go back in to try it on until today, after seeing a blogger (whatiwore.tumblr.com) wearing it in a blog post.

I checked online before going to the store and they only had a couple of sizes left. I read the reviews and everyone sang it's praises, but also stated that it runs a little big, and that heels must be worn due to the length. I tried it on and fell in love! It is long, but since I'm on the tall side, I won't have to wear an extremely high heel. I plan to add a black belt to the elasticized waist, and pair with black boots and a black leather jacket. The absolute best thing? Online it's $94 marked down from $119, but in the store it was 50% off, so I ended up getting it for $59.95 + tax. I can hardly wait to wear it!

1 comment:

  1. If you want to get the cheap rings then you should try the rings like sapphire rings, silver rings or rings made with some other non expensive metals. But if you don’t want to spend lots of money and still want to get the gold or platinum rings then you should try second hand cheap engagement rings. There are many advantages in buying the second hand cheap engagement rings.

    ReplyDelete