Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Style Profile: Ashley Madekwe







If there is one language fashionista's speak worldwide, it must be the language of fashion. Still they are all unique in their own way. Still They are all unique in Their Own Way. Today you will read how growing up in an urban area has influenced the style of London based actress Ashley Madekwe. Today you will read how growing up in an urban area has influenced the style of London-based actress Ashley Madekwe.

What is your earliest fashion memory? What is your fashion Earliest memory?

"That must be dressing up in my mother's clothes! She had a sequined boob tube that I loved. I thought it was the perfect skirt! Later when I was old enough I wore it the right way." "That must be dressing up in my mother's clothes! She Had a sequined boob tube that i loved. I Thought It Was the perfect skirt! Later When I was old enough I Wore it the right way."

How did your environment influenced your style? How did your environment influenced your style?

"I had a teacher that wore lots of silver rings and I was always fascinated by them. My mother also wore a lot of rings. I tend to wear at least five rings on a day-to-day basis. The more the merrier!" "I Had a teacher That Wore lots of silver rings and I was always fascinated by theme. Also My Mother Wore a lot of rings. I tend to wear at least five rings on a day-to-day basis. The more the merrier! "

You live in London and lived in Los Angeles. You live in London and lived in Los Angeles. How did those two cities played a role in creating your fashion sense? How Did Those two cities played a role in creating your fashion sense?

"Those two cities are definitely visible in the way I dress. Typical London about my style can be seen in the accessories I carry with me, which is an umbrella! Besides that I grew up in a very urban area and sneakers were all we cared about. Even now I can't walk past a sneaker store without going inside. So the signs of my youth are still a part of my style. Even my time in Los Angeles has influenced my style. The stylish girls there are really good at pulling together easy luxe looks." "Those two cities are definitely visible in the way I dress. Typical London about my style can be seen in the accessories I carry with me, Which Is an umbrella! Besides That I Grew up in a very urban area and sneakers Were all we cared about. Even now I can not walk past a sneaker store without going inside. I know the signs of my youth are still a part of my style. Even my time in Los Angeles has influenced my style. The stylish girls there are really good at pulling together luxe looks easy. "

What's typical your style in general? What's your typical style in general?

"I guess my personality really shows when it comes to fashion. I am very uncommitted when it comes to particular style. I never stick to one look. I get bored too easy! That's why I don't have any must-haves, they depend on my mood." "I guess my personality really shows When it comes to fashion. I am very uncommitted When It Comes to Particular style. I never stick to one look. I get bored too easy! That's why I do not have any must-haves, they're depend on my mood. "

Never out of fashion? Never out of fashion?

"It is more about a feeling. Whatever makes you feel good. It's always stylish to feel good in your clothes." "It is more about a feeling. Whatever Makes you feel good. It's always stylish to feel good in your clothes."

First time I felt like a fashionista was when... First time I felt like a fashionista Was When ...

"When I sat on my first 'front row' during New York fashion week . That was a fashion dream come true. Now I can only dream of more shoes." "When I sat on my first 'front row' During New York fashion week . That Was a fashion dream come true. Now I can only dream of more shoes. "

You live in the country of many great designers, who is your favourite? You live in the country of many great designers, who's your favorite?

"I love Alexander McQueen , Vivienne Westwood , Preen , PPQ … I can't pick one!" "I love Alexander McQueen , Vivienne Westwood , Preen , PPQ ... I can not pick one! "

For the love of fashion, I... For the love of fashion, I. ..

"I express my love for fashion by writing my blog and I spend a huge portion of the day reading all the other fashion blogs. To me fashion is fun, just like how it all started..." "I express my love for fashion by writing my blog and I spend a huge portion of the day reading all the other fashion blogs. To me, fashion is fun, just like how it all started ..."

(Vogue Italia)

No comments:

Post a Comment