Friday, October 16, 2009

I.N.C. Men's


























































Better known as International Concepts, this line is sold exclusively at Macys.(I'm aware that I'm not telling you Macys frequent shoppers anything new). Their fashion pieces can be found in both the Men's and women's departments. I must say that the store has their displays arranged in such a way that beckons you over to browse through their eye-catching up to the minute wares. In my opinion, it's one of the best men's collections that Macy's carries, due to their fresh approach. Another reason for "strolling" the area, is that in this particular store, the men's fragrance counter is nearby so you also get to partake in those "manly" scents floating through the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment