Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Scored Another Great Bargain!



I found this Arturo Chiang "Shootie" for $9 at one of my favorite local stores. The store is called Name Brand Clothing. They buy clothing, & shoes, for men, women and children along with jewelry home accessories and more. From what I was told by an "insider," they buy in bulk from major department stores and more all around the U.S. and sell them for 1/2 of 1/2 of the retail price. It's not one of those places thast you can run in and run out of, they have lots of stuff, so it takes time to look, but it's worth it......I have found so.....many great designer pieces there. The Arturo Chiang for $9 was a markdown.....initially they had them marked $29 which is still a bargain.

I had actually looked at them a couple of months ago and couldn't believe that no one had snapped them up. Anyhoo, I found out that the original retail price was $119, which is still good, but it sure doesn't beat $9. endless.com has them in taupe for $51.08 in sizes 6 & 6.5 and in black for $62.67 in sizes 6 & 6.5......I feel pretty lucky to have gotten such a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment