Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Anthropologie 101"

























































































anthropologie.com)

For anyone who is a fan of Anthropologie, you know that they have a "vibe" all their own. Kind of a "vintagey", "folksie", "gypsy wanderer" kind of thing. Those of us who are true lovers, appreciate their unique items. I can't think of any other place that I could find a pair of pumps on which a Mallard's head rests. Those, as well as the majority of their "shoe offerings" are absolutely unrivaled. I also love the names of certain things, such as "light the way bootie", "until we meet again bootie", "the space between wedges" and "captured gems bracelet", just to name a few. I hope you enjoy looking at these "beauties", as much I enjoyed browsing through them.

No comments:

Post a Comment