Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Stepping Out in Style

The streets of New York are filled with much, in the way of style inspiration. Leather jackets, florals, prints, denim, and a variety of boots sure to fill the senses, are seen around town.



Solange wears Brother Vellies shoes

Those Gucci shoes have become a fashion staple for many.



I had to see those shoes closeup!
Anya Ziourova

Anna Dello Russo

I love a full skirt!
Chriselle Lim (middle), Aimee Son (far right) wearing Tommy Hilfiger


For me, it's the shoes!
Anna Dello Russo


Love!

I need this jacket in my life!

Aimee Song

Ciara


Margaret Zhang
Aimee Song and Shiona Turini

Love that Iris Apfel!

Anna Dello Russo

Yasmin Sewell




Helena Bordon

I'm not much on camo, but I like this look.





Solange (love this look!)

June Ambrose (The cut of this suit
is nice. I'm all about the longer
jackets.)

Michelle Harper and Ji Hye

J.J. Martin is wearing
a Marni dress with No. 21
shoes


Anna Dello Russo goes mod!













Anya Ziourova in CĂ©line


Margaret Zhang


Caroline Issa

Susie Lau is wearing a Molly Goddard dress and Christopher Kane bag.

Solange

June Ambrose

Rajni Jacques (left), Rachel Wang (right)

Sofie Valkiers



Love!

Jasper Xu is wearing a Zara top, CĂ©line belt, Nina Ricci bag, and Alaia shoes

Photos: wwd.com; essence.com; vogue.come; harpersbazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment