Tuesday, September 22, 2015

New In

With fall coming on, I'm all about those versatile pieces. I love an alternative to a jacket on a cooler day. An nice poncho, or long sweater are always my first choice.





Worthington Colorblock Poncho Sweater; jcp.com

I had contemplated a blanket cape, until I ran across this beauty! Being the color-loving person that I am, I knew that this would be the better choice for my needs. I love the fact that I can wear it on through spring.

Faux Suede Trim Flyaway Duster

I needed a replacement for another camel sweater, and found this one. The duster is a definite favorite when it comes to a sweater over a top and such. 

Faux Suede Fringe Vest

I've already worn this three times, since receiving it last week! It's still a bit warm, so I paired it with a tank, shorts, and sandals. When fall sets in, I'll wear it over a peasant blouse, button-front shirt, or whatever else comes to mind.
Beaded Medallion Pendant Necklaces

A pretty necklace is always a must! It will look great with a crew neck, v-neck, and a turtleneck.

(nyandcompany.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment