Friday, February 27, 2015

Bag Accessories Anyone?

According to the editors at Harper's Bazaar, personalizing your handbag is the "new thing." Featured are some stylish ladies, captured on the streets of Milan sporting their accessory-laden bags. Harper's also shared a few "danglers" for consideration.

Well, I love a doodad just as well as the next person, but this is a bit much for my tastes. I can handle one faux fur bauble and some Anya Hindmarch stickers (especially the cartoon eyes), but that's about it. I expect that we'll see more of this in the days to come.



J. Mendel mink “B” handbag monogram, $595; jmendel.com

Anya Hindmarch "I Love It" leather sticker, $69; alducadaosta.com

Gummy Bear light keychain, $6; highfashionhome.com
Levi’s paisley bandana, $14; us.levi.com
Voodoo doll para cord keychain, $3; partysuppliesdelivered.com

Kipling easter monkey keychain, $25; selfridges.com

harpersbazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment