Wednesday, January 22, 2014

The "X" Ring

Ah yes, my latest obsession. I love the unique design! I've run across one or two styles which are basically interlocking bands, but they can't hold a candle to these lovelies! As you can see, the prettier versions don't come cheap. While I kind of like the Elizabeth & James offering, I'm drawn more to the thinner bands.

As the new arrivals for spring start coming in, I'm sure we'll see additional styles. I'll definitely keep an eye out!



Eva Fehren, $4,345

Eva Fehren, $4,345; barneys.com

EF Collection, $850

EF Collection, $850
Elizabeth & James, $150; shopbop.com

Lisa Freede, $70; shoptiques.com

1 comment:

  1. I love your best and beautiful jewelry.Aurate's new x-ring jewelry is a trend setting example for classic yet modern jewelry piece.

    ReplyDelete