Thursday, January 2, 2014

New In

Happy New Year all! I hope that your holidays were all that you anticipated and more! It's kind of hard to believe that we're already into a new year....wasn't  it just summer?! Anyhoo, I thought that I'd share a few new pieces with you.



Latigo "Potion" booties; I bought mine from dillards.com, but they're now sold out. You can now find them on belk.com in gray or saddle tan. Love, love, love them, and they're super comfortable!


Wanted "Mallory" oxfords; they're sold out online, I bought mine the day after X-mas at Burlington Coat Factory.

Kate Landry; dillards.com

You might remember that I included this Betsey Johnson Wristlet in a post a few weeks back, as a piece that I anticipated purchasing. Much to my surprise, I found it at Dillards on New Years day....it was the last one. They're still available at hsn.com.
I found this Cole Haan mini bag at one of my favorite local spots....it's sold out online.

Getting the jump on spring, I bought this little nautical number at J C Penney. It's their JCP brand.
I also included these in a post some weeks back, they're J C Penney's JCP brand, and are absolutely lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment