Monday, July 22, 2013

THAT Boot!

I know you remember it....Balenciaga's cutout ankle boot. One of last year's hottest, which was often captured on the feet of many a "street style star." Long ago sold out, the only picture that I could find is on matchesfashion.com (I think there may be something like a size 5 left). I remember that Steve Madden offered a similar style, but by the time I discovered them, they too were sold out!

With a style so popular, I was sure that there would be other versions for the upcoming season, and have featured some of the "one-off" styles that have recently popped up. I bought Call It Spring's "Flomiss" and absolutely love them. Apparently I'm not the only one, as some sizes are already sold out on jcp.com. Both comfortable and stylish, I look forward to breaking them in!
Balenciaga, $1275; matchesfashion.com

Jeffrey Campbell "Coltrane," $185; nastygal.com

Jeffrey Campbell "Coltrane", $185; nastygal.com
"Flomiss" by Call It Spring, $55; callitspring.com & jcp.com

No comments:

Post a Comment