Monday, March 9, 2009

Jessica Simpson: Designer














































Since the 2005 launch of her shoe line, she has expanded her brand to include sunglasses, belts, swimwear and coats. She has now released a line of something-for-everyone-line of dresses. I must say, I for one, really like her dresses. They appear comfortable and easy to wear. perfect for the upcoming season. I am already a big fan of her shoes and know that many of them will go perfectly with her dresses. I can appreciate one of the the comments that she makes during her interview with INSTYLE magazine. "I'm not trying to sell my clothes to models. I know what flatters regular women". The shoes and dresses worn by the models are available at Dillards.com. I love the "exotic" look of the wedge sandal, for me, that is a must for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment