Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Fashion News and More














































Some of my favorites from the fall 2009 runways. BOTTEGA VENETA (2), BURBERRY PRORSUM, DOLCE and GABBANA, ETRO, JIL SANDER, MAX MARA and PRADA (2).





















I'm a little late on this one, but I am loving Drew Barrymore's new look. She looks great with blond hair and I love the style. She reminds me of a young Angie Dickinson.





















I just have to comment on Kayne West's new "lady friend". Her name is Amber Rose and she is an exotic beauty. I love......her style. You can tell that she is a woman who creates her own look and knows what works for her.




















Louis Vuitton will now mongram it's Speedy 30 or Bandouliere bags. Your logo will be painted on canvas and given a special coating so that your initials will remain intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment