Tuesday, December 22, 2015

New In

While shopping for others this time of year, it's a must that you pick up a few things for yourself!




Gianni Bini "Barret" Jeweled Booties. Limited sizes; none above 8.5


What's not to love about this boot! I ran across these online last Friday, and was so disappointed to find that my size was sold out. While I like the other color (see below), I really needed the black. I went into the store on Saturday not expecting to find either color, but there was one 9.5 left. You should know that I grabbed that box and headed to the register with a quickness!

This color is "Sahara Sand." All sizes are available; dillards.com

nicole by Nicole Miller, "Elyse" Flap Crossbody Bag; also available in black and bone.
jcp.com

Love, love, love this bag! The gold hardware and detailing caught my eye right off. It has a zip pocket under the flap, one inside and one on the back. There are also credit card slots inside. I love it so much, that I'm picking up the black one as well.

Left: Made in Italy Leather metallic bag charm; Right: Calvin Klein Key Fob.

I found these two in-store at T.J. Maxx this past weekend. I must admit, I'm really into the whole bag charm thing---they're just fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment