Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Sergio the Shoe Hunter

I'm in love with Sergio....it was love at first sight! How could you not love him....look at that face! This adorable little guy is definitely one of the highlights of London Fashion Week. Check out his shoes picks below, along with all the ladies who obviously wanted to make him their own.



                             Scouting out shoes at Burberry's spring/summer 2015 show

On Friday, we introduced you to Sergio the Shoe Hunter, the adorable miniature Dachshund enlisted by The Outnet to sniff out all the latest footwear trends at London Fashion Week. With a camera strapped to his back and a team of faithful supporters, he padded the streets of LFW to capture all the most exciting shoes from the catwalk and the cobbles. Here, he provides us with an exclusive trend report...                 
 Key Trends

Where do I start - so many shoes, so little time! LFW has been a shoe fanatic's dream and I had the best view in the house! There was an amazing mix of trends including ankle boots, fancy flats, pointed toe pumps, statement sandals, animal print (obvs my fave!), and colour block.
        
Just some of the shoes a spied
 Designer highlights
The Jelly shoes at Markus Lupfer were pretty amazing!

Markus Lupfer's jelly shoes                 
I also loved the platform sandals with stripes and spots at Sophia Webster, and the rave vibe jungle/drum and bass style of the presentation! Being partial to a night on the town myself this totally got me in the mood!

Sophia Webster's platform sandals with stripes and spots


The crowd at Burberry Prorsum was another stellar highlight for me and obviously all of the footwear was to die for both on and off the catwalk. I'm also a sucker for muted pastels and loved the Mother of Pearl presentation.

Mother of Pearl


Amazing Shoe Moments
Two moments that totally stand out for me were thanks to a couple of mega babes: Kristina Bazan, with her white Alexander Wang sandals, and Poppy Delevingne's butterfly-print sandals, which she wore to the Burberry Prorsum show. They both looked paw-sitively amazing!             

Met the wonderful Kristina Bazan! How cute are her Alexander Wang sandals?

Poppy Delevingne's butterfly-print Burberry heels


New BFFS Made During LFW
Where do I start, I have to say I did pretty well with the ladies and the pup-arazzi, but for sure Eva Chen, Amber le Bon, Alexa Chung, Carine Roitfeld, Natalie Massenet, Rosie Fortescue, Martha Ward and Susie Bubble were all total honeys and newfound BFFs.             

Making friends with Carine Roitfeld                 
Best moment of LFW? I think so! The inspirational Lucky magazine editor Eva Chen rocking this little doggies world!                 

Amber le Bon wanted to take me home, but I had to run to the Peter Pilotto show

With fashion journalist Susie Bubble

Favorite Event
I hit up the exclusive Jimmy Choo party on New Bond Street with my entourage which was a blast. After a long day of sniffing out the best shoes in the business I was then kindly transported home in style by my private Uber chauffeur for some much needed r 'n' r.             


Daily Telegraph UK

No comments:

Post a Comment