Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Creepers? Jeepers!!

O.k, so the title is corny, but creepers is not the name that I want associated with my new shoes (HA!). Nordstrom describes them as creepers, while others refer to them as sneakers or wedge sneakers. I think I like that better. My initial thought was to buy something other than an oxford or loafer for fall and winter, like Jeffrey Campbell's Céline look-a-like, but I wanted total foot coverage. Sure I have boots, but my aim was for something a little different.

I was also sold on the fact that they are black and white and will work well with many casual pieces. Afraid that they would look clod hopper-ish, I was really pleased when they arrived today. I plan to "take them out for a spin" tomorrow....I'm adding a moto jacket (red or black) and jeans.


Circus by Sam Edelman "Cassie"; dillards.com
Shoes from Céline; wheretogetit.it
Jeffrey Campbell platform "Luis" loafer; urbanoutfitters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment